Saturday, November 14, 2009

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 8 & 9

#8: I am thankful for the 4 distinct seasons we get to experience in our neck of the woods. The green and glorious days of spring, a few scorchers each summer, the gorgeous fall leaves, and usually a pretty decent snowfall in winter that brings about a school closure day, (or more!) It really is a blessing to live in such a beautiful part of the world.
#9: PLAY! I am so thankful that our family has healthy active bodies that allow us to play together. Just getting outside for a walk is something we often take for granted. I love watching my kids play, and playing with them.










2 comments:

Christi said...

Those are good ones!

I love the new background on your blog!

Maddy said...

I dunno Lindsay, winter here is kind of pithy compared to Utah! :) I'll take it though! Everything shutting down for some snow is pretty awesome in my world!