Thursday, November 05, 2009

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 1

My very inspirational friend Christi is doing this on her blog. I'm gonna copy her and do it too!
I am so thankful for my little girl. She is my side-kick these days and I'm so enjoying one-on-one time with her. She is my little helper, my friend, and she keeps me from getting lonely. She makes me laugh, and sing, and smile. She gives love so freely and I pray our relationship will always be this close.
"Brownies" .....need I say more?


3 comments:

Christi said...

Hooray!...so glad you are doing this!

Man, she is irresistible.

Allison said...

I love seeing pictures of your kids!! You have such a wonderful family, it's always fun to read what you are up to!

Elaine said...

That is a fun idea...I would copy you both too, but I don't think I could keep up right now. :)
Cute pic of your little girl.