Tuesday, November 10, 2009

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 2

(I am a little behind, oh well.)

Today (and every day!) I am thankful for my husband. This weekend I was away on a scrap booking retreat at the coast. I am so blessed to be able to go away and not worry about them at all. He encourages me to go, and takes care of everything at home. I even found a very sweet note from him in my suitcase while I was away. Here are a few other things that just make him the best:

  • he unloads the dishwasher every morning
  • he makes the coffee every morning
  • he helps me pick fruit and produce in the the summer and even helps me can it!
  • he takes on side jobs so I don't have to work, or worry about money
  • he lets me vent and talk his ear off
  • he sends me sweet emails and leave me notes
  • he prays with me every night before bed

And much, much more! I am so blessed....and VERY thankful for him!

No comments: