Sunday, March 09, 2008

Tooth Fairy...and my latest project!

Just 12 days shy of his 7th birthday Will has finally lost his 1st tooth! It had been real wiggly for a few weeks and when he woke up this morning he shouted "my tooth is gone!" Luckily it was still in his mouth, so he is readily awaiting his visit from the tooth fairy tonight!
He is growing up fast, and before too long he will have a mouthful of grown-up teeth, changing his look, and making him seem even bigger. Even though he was the second to last kid in his class to loose a tooth, I am secretly happy that he was able to stay my "baby tooth boy" a little longer than most. Now it's time to REALLY become diligent about keeping those pearly jewels clean and shiny!
Below are a couple pictures of what I have been working on these past few days. I made another rag quilt for a friend whose baby girl is due this month. I'm kind of addicted to making these. I really love the fabric and how it all turned out!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Will! I've been thinking about him and figured he hadn't lost one yet because you hadn't posted anything about it. It's such a milestone. Both of my older kids have been early tooth losers so between them I they've lost ten teeth so far! It's amazing.

I absolutely LOVE your rag quilts. They're so beautiful and girly. What a wonderful gift!

Christy. said...

I love the quilt you made, it's beautiful!

I love it when Avery loses a tooth, it is so much fun! She has lost 8 already...

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

I have to learn how to do that! I mean the quilt, not the door climbing!

Beautiful!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

oh my goodness! i want to have a baby now, just so you can make me a quilt!

wow, to be so talented.

Angela said...

Can you even believe you have an almost 7 year old!
And that quilt is beautiful what a great job!

Christi said...

Can you believe he will be wearing deodorant someday soon?!

I LOVE my rag quilt!!