Friday, February 01, 2008

For your enjoyment....

....I have added a couple blogs to my list! Check them out!

The first one is my friend Jessie's photography site. Jessie and I met in college, and she now lives on the East Coast with her husband and adorable daughter, Ava. Jessie is a talented photographer who runs her own business from her home office/studio. We've been lucky enough to have her take pictures of our kids and family when she is on the west coast, which I cherish. check out her blog http://jessicapasson.typepad.com to enjoy her amazing work.

The other is my dear cousin Harmony's blog. Harmony is in Argentina for the next five months, living and improving her fluent Spanish. She just started her blog http://viajesdearmonia.blogspot.com and I am excited to stay connected with her in this adventure.

1 comment:

David McDonald said...

Hey Lindsay! After looking at Harmony's blog I'm not sure if she's in Argentina Bolivia Or Peru. Hopefully she's in South America somewhere...

Good to see you in the blogosphere! Come visit my blog (dawgoregon.blogspot.com) for a view of what's happening around the disability community in our state.