Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Playin' in the creek

Sunday after church we had a picnic lunch along the creek and cooled off in the water.
The kids had a blast filling their buckets with little sails and catching two craw-dads. Can you tell I told them to yell "CRAW-DADS" as I was snapping this picture??
Anna sunbathed on the rocks.....man, doesn't she look grown up in this picture?
And we even spotted a doe and her fawn getting a drink and cooling off in the shade.
It was one of those "perfect" days.

6 comments:

Ona said...

Beautiful pictures!

Aly sun said...

It looks perfect.

Love the new back ground. I also found the same site for the best blog on the block and love that I don't have to change my template each time I want to change things up. Very fun.

Tiffany said...

I think summer has a way of creating perfect days like this!

Kristen said...

Don't you just love summer time outings! So much fun!

Angela said...

How fun! Such great pictures Lindsay!!! We caught crawdads yesterday!!! Those are fast little buggers!

Christi said...

That's a sweet way to spend a Sunday afternoon. I saw a mommy deer feeding her baby in our driveway the other day and I thought, "That's so cute" and then the Mommy kicked the baby away and I thought, "Yeah...I kinda understand that."