Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July: Part 1

I wouldn't say 4th of July is my MOST favorite holiday. In fact it always serves as a reminder that one month of summer is already over. But these patriotic cuties make me smile. And I am certainly proud to be an American. So I enjoyed the day to the fullest.



We headed over to the Monmouth-Independence parade were joined by my sister and her four kids, and well and my mom and aunt. We have had this tradition for 5-6 years now and it is always a fun time for the kids to see their cousins.
And, an added bonus is collecting lots and lots of candy!
After the parade we headed up north for a BBQ with Craig's side of the family. Stay tuned for more.....


1 comment:

Peters Family Farms said...

What great pics, looks like you'all had fun! As usually adorable kiddos (minus the UofO hat) :)