Thursday, July 24, 2008

Little Fish

The boy have had a fun couple weeks doing swimming lessons. They both enjoy the water so much and these weeks in the pool are always a highlight of our summer. Here is Will doing a running jump....
Here is Wyatt's class. They are having a blast jumping up and down making big waves.
Wyatt is such a spaz in the water. He was constantly doing underwater swimming, bobs, rolls, and cannon-balls. He is still getting the hang of actual "swimming" but loved being on his back. He's all about havin' fun!
Will did a good job practicing his all the different strokes, and worked very hard. He's also a great floater. I was proud of his progress this year!
Too bad I didn't get a picture of Anna. But she kept herself occupied on the swing set and playhouse and would occasionally bring me cup fulls of rocks (soup) and "feed" me. Next year she will be old enough for lessons, and boy is she excited!

3 comments:

Ona said...

Looks like he's having a great time1

Aly sun said...

Ooh, once again they look like they are having a blast! The boy's different personalities shine through the pictures.

Tiffany said...

I am SO behind on reading blogs! I just have to ask where you are doing swimming lessons (maybe email me with the info?). It looks like a private pool and I've been trying to find out about private lessons (not the Y) for Tristan for the next few years...I'd totally drive out to Dallas!