Saturday, May 31, 2008

Now

Craig and I got to go out to dinner and do a little shopping last night. It was a special and wonderful date and we reminisced a lot about the past 10 years and just enjoyed out time together. I'm so glad we got a picture of just the two of us....that doesn't happen very often! Will took this one. The truck is not the greatest backdrop, but oh well.
And then there's this one that just brings me back to "now". Here we are trying to be all cute and lovey for the picture (which Wyatt took) and Anna totally snuck in the background. As much fun as it is to reminisce, I am very thankful for NOW. Our lives are busy and full, but I love every minute!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, Lin, and I LOVE your hair. So cute, so cute. Yes, it's so fun to reminisce and be nostalgic about the past years, but God has been so good to you, Craig and your beautiful family. We have such fond memories of your wedding and have loved watching the life you've made together.

Glory Laine said...

You guys are just so lovely inside and out.

Peters Family Farms said...

your hair is perfection!

Ona said...

Beautiful couple! Look out Brangelina:)

Heidi Jo Comes said...

you both, scratch that, all three look great!

Angela said...

I agree you guys are such a beautiful couple!

Dallas MOPS said...

A little Photoshop help could take that pick-up out of the foreground and you could be sitting on the beach in an exotic paradise.

Or, you could just be a cute couple sitting in their lawn with a little boy taking the picture, enjoying your home and your life.

Aly sun said...

That Dallas MOPS post was from me. I was working on the site and forgot that I was still signed in. You should check out the changes with the new theme... already looking forward to next year.