Thursday, May 22, 2008

Where has the sunshine gone?

I'm grateful for the rain and cooler weather, and how everything is so green around here right now..... but I so enjoyed the sunshine and hot temps we had last week. I am more than ready for the warm sunshine to return.
Here are some pics of Wy-boy and Annie-girl playing in the sprinkler last week.


Today was Wyatt's last day of school....so summer has officially started for him! I actually was so cold today I turned on the heat on for a bit! We go from air conditioners and fans one week, to clicking on the heat the next. :)
Memorial Day weekend always seems to be our real kick-off to summer. Hope you enjoy your LONG weekend!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I know I say this all the time but I can't even believe how much your kiddos look like you!

TOOOO CUTE!

LizzyG said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures Lindsay! I'm so glad you got that long awaited camera. Don't ever feel bad about posting too many pictures...there can never be enough! I always have a hard time narrowing it down to which ones will make the blog too.

I love your blog btw. I haven't been commenting lately because I've been so busy, but I always stop by and read your posts, and am inspired by what a sweet and caring you mom you are.

And yes, I turned the heat on this morning as well, and wore a sweater to work today :(

Can't wait for summer!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Great pics!! I, too, marvel at having to turn on the AC one day and the heat the next. Crazy weather. Can't wait for some sunshine again!!