Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tulips!

Wednesday the little kids and I drove out to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm. It was cloudy and very muddy, but thankfully I remembered the rubber boots. I rarely do these kind of spontaneous outings with them, and it was really fun. We weren't there long, but they had a fun time. I need to do things like this more often!


And it was also time, to cut and color the hair! I went from this.....
To this!
I am still getting used to the short cut. I don't think it's been quite this short since around the time Anna was born. But it was getting too stringy, now it feels a lot healthier, and I think I'm gonna like it! My sister colored it for me and did a great job. It had been almost 4 months since I'd had it colored....yikes!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE--the kids and your hair! Your hair looks so cute. The tulip farm looks so fun!

Angela said...

Oh your hair is SOOOO cute! I love it!

I wish we lived closer I would of been all over that outing with you!

Christy. said...

Your hair looks so cute! I just cut off a bit too, my ends were crying for a cut.... :0)
The tulip farm looked fun!

Tiffany said...

I love the hair do! It really is very cute even if you think it is super short. Just think of the low maint. and summer time right around the corner! I have visions of growing my hair back out but then I quickly remember I'm a busy mommy who has no time to spend in the bathroom primping any longer so the short cut stays (probably for quite a few years I'm afraid)!

Christi said...

Your hair looks so great, Lin...I love it!

I miss those tulip fields. Anna is hamming it up, huh?

Michelle said...

My heart started beating a little faster when I saw you were at a Tulip Farm....how cool....I love tulips! I've never been to a tulip farm, but I can imagine it is really pretty!

Your hair is super cute! I love the cut...I keep seeing these cute short cuts, it's making me want to go short, too!