Monday, April 07, 2008

A little overdue...

It just dawned on me today that I never blogged an update to the Romans 12 challenge I posted about at the beginning of March. We were pretty consistant about reading it out loud every night, but once we past Easter, we kinda forgot about it. So we didn't do it for the full month, but still, toward the end of our reading time the boys would say a lot of it along with us. Craig would even stop and let them finish sentences. And the best thing was they LOVED it. I anticipated them getting tired of it after a few days, but they so eagerly rose to the challenge. Several times on his way to bed Will would say, "don't forget the challenge, mom!"

I was reminded of all this when I watched this "godtube" video today. Have you ever noticed how kids pick up on something you may have only said a couple times? They are so quick to learn and memorize. This little darling inspired me to become more diligent about teaching my kids to memorize more scripture. Copy and paste this link to view. It will make you smile!

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9e7c4b40cf5a13cea6ca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay, I got an error message on God Tube when I used the link...not sure if there's more to the link or if it's just a temporary thing, but it didn't work :-(.

Lindsay said...

Sorry about that. I have tried it twice and it brings it right up. Let me know if it still isn't working. You can go to godtube and type in "little girl" in the search box and it should be there. It is her saying Psalms 23.

Angela said...

For some reason I can't see it either. I will try it in a few minutes. Maybe it is just my computer.
Hope you are having a great afternoon.
And I think Jolene B. Commented on my blog not sure????
I havent seen here in over 10 years!