Friday, April 25, 2008

Another funny

Lately Wyatt and I have been saying the 23 Psalm (after watching that little girl on Godtube---so cute!) and he's been learning some of it. He says the cutest thing though. The last verse where it says, "surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life..." Wyatt says, "surely goodness and love and mommy all the days of my life...." I can't bear to correct him because it is just so cute. And hey, if he wants goodness, love, and mommy all the days of his life, that's ok. Well, at least until he's 18 or so on the mommy thing :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

What a sweetheart!
Have a great weekend!

Dallas MOPS said...

That makes total sense to him -- of course, mercy, love and mommy all the days of his life. When I was his age, I told my mom I wanted to be her little girl forever.

These are the times you will need to cling to during tougher moments :) -- Alysun

I just updated the MOPS blog with a cool slideshow (that is why I am not really who I say I am:)

Christi said...

Oh, man...that is the best.