Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cousins....

These are the cousins on Craig's side. Craig's older sister has three girls (in orange) and his younger sister has three boys (brown/blue). In October we secretly assembled the the DCP for a photo shoot to surprise Craig's Mom and Dad with for Christmas. I took over 300 pictures (including individual and family shots, as well) in 2 hours and me and my assistants (Kristi & Nikki) walked away tired, but satisfied we had captured at least one prized photo to grace the 10x 13 frame. It was all worth it because when Ama and Papa opened their picture, I think they were truly surprised and some tears were shed. I have been waiting since October to post some of these so here it goes..... L-R Hunter, Chase, Bryce, Kaylei, Alissa, Sydni, Will, Anna & Wyatt
We don't know what this is, but we referred to it as the 1/2 pipe and it made a pretty good set up for 9 kids...
I think this is the chosen ONE, below.....

What cuties!! Do you notice Anna's black eye? I tried to cover it with make-up!

They range in age from 2-11.....

And of course there were many "silly" shots, so I had to include a couple....

Do we have to do this again next fall? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL group of kiddos...oh my, it's been so long since I've seen the Hendy kids and way too long since we've been with the Thorpes :-(. I love, love all those pictures...did you take the one Kristi sent in her Christmas cards? Loved it! We did something similar (getting the cousins together for a picture) before Mother's Day, but we only had to coordinate 5 kiddos! I think the parents think it's the greatest to have all their grandbabies in one picture. Have a great New Year!

Angela said...

What beautiful pictures!

Christi said...

Those look so great. Man, what troopers...after picture 3 Max and Caden would be all grumpy, totally done with the posing. Did you have to bribe them or something?

Peters Family Farms said...

The one of the cousin's backs holding hands needs to be entered into the Polk County Fair!!! I am amazed! I am tempted to have Alysun do pic of all the cousins for grandparents day (september) but by that time there will be 8 kids 3 & under, maybe a little unrealistic? :) You have a beautiful fam!