Monday, December 03, 2007

The Perfect Tree

Can the perfect tree ever be found? I'm still not sure, but we had another adventure in getting our tree this year. Let's just say I have realized we are cheapskates and we settled on the tree farm that was selling any tree for $12. We ended up getting two, one for us and one for the boys room for way less than we would have paid for one tree at the big and fancy tree farm we started at! Here is Wyatt with Daddy helping to pull our tree up the hill.
This is simple classic Wyatt. We hadn't been out of the car for more than three minutes and he had already fallen twice, was covered with thick mud, and complaining of being cold. I couldn't resist snapping a picture.
A little brother love...
Anna, exploring the Christmas tree "forest".

6 comments:

Kristen said...

We are cheapskates when it comes to Christmas trees too. We pay $5 for a tree permit, and go find one in the woods...such good fun!
Our kids our covered in snow (from falling over) instead of mud....

Oh, and that picture of Anna blowing our her birthday cake, with her lips all pursed...oh my gosh...such a great picture!!

Christi said...

Love the classic Wyatt...total foreshadowing of my life with Caden.

Craig's hair cracks me up every time I see a picture.

Tiffany said...

Lindsay! I'm so excited to learn you guys have blog!!! I can't wait until I have time when Tristan is down for a nap or nightime to read through your posts! Your kids are looking so grown up...a fact I'm sure you aren't liking one little bit! Time zooms by.

Nana said...

Lindsay and Craig! I just found the link to your blog on Tiffany's site. I so enjoyed reading about your beautiful family! What gorgeous, sweet kids you have. The fall pic of them walking through the leaves hand in hand really touched my heart.

I'll keep up, now that i know this is here. Blessings to you all!

(My yearly "greetings" is going to be after New Years, most likely from now on!)

Anonymous said...

Lin, I've been meaning to comment for a while about how cute these pics are. I love, love, love the one below of Anna's puckered birthday candle wish. Priceless! We got your cute letter and picture today--so cute! Thank you! We got the Thorpes' pic/card today too. You're all too cute!

Kristen said...

Hi there. I just wanted to let you know that we are having a conference call regarding Million Dollar Body with my coach's sister-in-law (Traci) on Tuesday evening. She's an amazing Christian gal who has been with the company pretty much since the get go. She has 6 kids (2 adopted), and is just an amazing person. If you are at all interested in becoming a coach to earn some extra money, this would be a great time to learn about what it's all about etc. If it doesn't sound like something you would want to do, NO WORRIES!!! I just thought I would let you know.