Monday, December 10, 2007

Holiday Home Tour.....

I am participating in a Holiday Home tour hosted by Heidi Jo, a fellow blogger who I've never met, but found her blog through another friends (if you care to check it out and/or participate go to her blog, heidijowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com). So wipe your feet, and come on in the Button home and have a look at some of our holiday favorites.....

A Christmas basket liner for our library books, makes things just a little more festive.....
No porcelain nativity in this house....someday , maybe. But for now the kids love to play and re-arrange this soft bean-bag style set which was made for my mom, when I was little. Being a Chritmas baby I always kind of thought this was "my" nativity and took it with me when I got married. I have since made my mom a replacement set for her house!
Our stocking are hung by the chim....no wait, they are just on the wall. We have no chimney or mantle so this works.....
The boys have their own little tree that get to decorate anyway they like. And yes, it has already tipped over once, thanks to little sis...
One of my most favorite ornament. I got it at a MOPS ornament exchange and it became Anna's ornament when she was one. Now, whenever I look at it, it reminds me of her......

And, or course, every Oregon school teacher's wish is for a snow day at some point this winter!!

Merry Christmas!!


5 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

thank you so much for joining the fun. that nativity not only makes SO MUCH sense...it is adorable. we have the little people's nativity set for all of the same reasons!

the photo of your kids on the sidebar is gorgeous. love those kind of shots.

tune in on wednesday to see who wins:0) and merry christmas!

Christi said...

You decorate so cutely...I love it.

Glory Laine said...

Lindsay!!!!! What in the wide world???? I am so thrilled that you found my blog. Yes I am now Glory. Do you like it? I'm goin to be up late tonight catching up with the Button fam.

Kristen said...

So cute!!

Teresa said...

Thanks for the tour! Good to "meet" you.

You have a beautiful family.