Friday, May 01, 2009

We have a winner

Thank you for all your wonderfully creative and catchy blog names! You girls came up with some really good ones.

Craig and I went over the names last night and he helped me choose one....it was a hard decision but the winner is....

EVERYDAY BUTTONS

Submitted by Alysun!

Congratulations Alysun, $5 coffee cash coming your way.

And Honorable mention goes to Darbi with Oh Button. Darbi will receive a consolidation prize. :)

I'll be working on a blog layout with the new title soon!

3 comments:

Aly sun said...

I'm so excited! "Buttons" have been on my mind all week as I tried to think of more names to add. I even had my husband going on it, so I guess I will share the DB. Can't wait to see the new layout.

handfull of johnsons said...

I won a boobie prize! I won a boobie prize! I'm dancing in the kitchen! I'm dancing in the kitchen! But really, just to be picked is truly an honor. I hope Wyatt writes me a book. Really...no prize is needed...I just hate getting prizes.

Stefanie said...

That's really cute!