Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break

Spring Break has come and gone and this is the only picture I took of our trip to Seaside. Because of the rainy, windy weather we spent lots of time indoors, playing games, watching movies, and reading magazines. These boots were well used when we did venture outdoors. Maybe my lack of pictures is proof that I took time to just slow down and relax. We all had a great time.
I do have clams in my fridge for chowder this week, which will be a yummy reminder of our mini vacation.

4 comments:

KLB said...

I love the picture. I am so glad you were able to get away. I love seaside. I admire the fact that you are going to make clam chowder. YOu are a regular martha stewart....but much prettier :)

Tiffany said...

Have you ever thought of getting into photography as a work from home mom? You take great pictures. The boots almost look like art!

Tiffany said...

Scratch that...the boot pic DOES look like art! I reread my comment and realized I wrote "almost".

Tiffany said...

Oh good night! "The Badonkadonk Knitter" is me, Tiffany. I started a craft blog under that name and for some reason it changed my signature name. Uggg! You are probably thinking..."who the heck?"