Friday, March 20, 2009

Let's Party!!

Because we have an "in" with the PE teacher from school so we got to use the gym to host Will's birthday party with his friends!
We had a Lego building contest....
Ran an obstacle course...




Made crazy, sweaty boy hair-do's....







Sang Happy Birthday...(it's suppose to be a Lego cake)





Got a group shot






Opened presents...











And had a BLAST!
I love little boys...and still can't believe my "little" boy is 8!! I loved watching him interact with his friends. They are so much fun, and make me laugh so much. God has blessed me beyond what I ever imagined through Will. I'm so excited to see what God has in store for his life.







7 comments:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Love that Lego cake! I'm going to have to try that!!

Jeana said...

What a cute cake! My 6 year old LOVES legos!

Thanks for your comment about the whole wheat bread. I replied there with some ideas on how to bake it without the bread machine. Let me know if you try it. I'd love to know how it comes out. :)

Grandma Sherri said...

Looks like a great party.

Aly sun said...

Grandma Sherri is totally me. My mom was using my computer and changed all my user names.

Christi said...

Eight is my favorite age!! You are going to have a great year with that boy.

Anonymous said...

I thought about you guys all day. I'm sure he had a great time. Eight is big, isn't it? Half way to driving :).

Angela said...

Looks like it was a fun party!