Friday, February 20, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

In my opinion, anyway!
I know, I know, the rains are coming, but just for today, I want to enjoy the SUN, dream about my garden, and watch my kids find caterpillars.
Wyatt was giving this little guy some shade with a parsley leaf.
My friend's little boys often spend Friday's during tax season at our house while their mommy is working. They are great buddies for Wyatt and Anna, and had fun in the sunshine, as well.

Aren't they cute??


Putting the finishing touches on a "pumpkin" pie....








My guilty pleasure.






I wish for more days like this.
Hurry, hurry, Spring!!













6 comments:

Mindi said...

I LOVE A&W!!! Obsessed a bit, actually. Glad to see you're in the same boat! :) Cute pics, btw...you take good shots and angles.

Michelle said...

Hey, we have the same blue cups! :)

What fun "almost-Spring" pictures!! Glad you are taking advantage of the sunshine.

Christy. said...

Wasn't it a beautiful day?!? We played outside lots too!

Elaine said...

I wish I could see your yard and garden in the spring/summer. I bet it is just beautiful!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

we have been blessed enormously with two days of repreive before a big storm is set to hit tomorrow. we had temps in the upper 50's and low 60's. unheard of in february...in SD! God knows when we need the beautiful reminders of spring!

Tiffany said...

Looks like all involved had some good ol' fashioned play!