Thursday, February 19, 2009

I love Kindergarteners

Wyatt is a little sponge, soaking up information like crazy and making so many observation about the world around him. I love his age and everything about him. Here are some things that made me laugh recently:


1. "Mom, you should never think that Eskimo's are chubby, they just look chubby cause they have to wear lots of layers."






2. Me: Wyatt, do you want to play t-ball?






Wy: No!! Why would I want to hit a ball with a little skinny bat? That's hard!! I want to play tennis, because the racket is bigger and it would be much easier to hit the ball.




3. "Mom, why do girls have to wear that thing all the way around their privates? (referring to a bra)......is it because they want to look cool or something?"




OH, MY!!















5 comments:

Mindi said...

Oh my! I can't wait for the day...

Cooking with Big E said...

#3 is a crack up!

Aly sun said...

That boy is a hoot. I miss that show, Kids Say the Dardest Things with Bill Cosby. Wyatt is a perfect candidate for that show.

Speaking of funny lines, Emma was begging for pop at a restaurant the other day. We told her that it isn't free it actually costs money. And she whined, "But I want to cost money." Oh, child if you only knew.

Mars said...

Oh, that's so cute! I love hearing the funny little things they say.
Charlie told me the other day (referring to my...um...breasts), "When I grow bigger, I'm gonna grow some of those, too, Mom." Uhhh, let's just hope not... :)

Mars said...

Oh, that's funny. I think you were leaving a comment on my blog at the same moment I was leaving one on yours! :)