Saturday, February 14, 2009

my sweetheart...

Yesterday afternoon the sun was shining and we were in need of some fresh air. I was also overdue to take some 3 year old pictures of Anna so I snapped a few of her while we were outside playing in the yard. Here are a few of my favorites...




Annie is hard to photograph because she is contantly moving and doing fake smiles. The only way I could get her to act natural was to have her sing "Jesus Loves Me" and "Frosty the Snowman". It distracted her enough from the camera....here are a few silly ones that capture her personality.
















6 comments:

Michelle said...

She is SUCH a cutie!!! Great photos. And I admit I'm jealous she lets you do her hair! Today, Livi found a ponytail holder and she said she wanted me to put it in today, just for Valentine's Day...I was thrilled! :-)

Unknown said...

You take great pictures!! What kind of camera do you have? She looks like such a sweet gal. So cute.

Christi said...

Those turned out great! You should have posted one fake smile one though cause those are awesome. Taking pictures is so much fun.

KLB said...

WHat a beauty. She looks just like you! I want to know what kind of camera you have too!

Lindsay said...

I have a cannon. Mine is actually called a Kiss Digital, but it's the same as a Rebel Xti, just made somehwere else so given a different name. I love it. I took those pictures with my big lens (100-300mm)...just to try it out. I know nothing about photography, but the camera makes it easy, I think.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Lindsay! Can't wait till my girls' hair is that long!