Monday, September 22, 2008

a sweet moment

Last night the boys went to bed early and Craig took Anna to the store to pick up something I needed. When they got home I was busy cleaning the kitchen, but I heard their hushed voices in the other room. So I peaked around the corner and saw this:
I had to grab my camera because it was just too cute. Anna absolutely LOVES having her nails painted....and daddy did her fingers AND her toes!
BTW....Craig is an excellent nail painter. I usually pick a light color and quickly brush it on making sure each nail has a little color, but he's a perfectionist and takes his time. He even used hot pink!

What a dad!


3 comments:

Aly sun said...

Father/daughter moments are one thing that melts my heart like nothing else. These are the things Anna will always remember. She will carry with her the image of a father who is strong, but also tender. So valuable.

Rachel Anne said...

oh, man, that'll get your heart going every time! Soooo sweet!

Thanks for participating in the Company Girls Coffee! I'm slow in getting around...internet was down, boo.

Did I tell ever you that I love your kids' names? They are great. They sound like they could easily do great things and become historical figures with names like that.

Angela said...

What a cool dad!