Thursday, September 27, 2007

The color of skin

I couldn't resist posting this conversation Wyatt and I had this morning. It went something like this:

W-mom, we all have the same kind of skin, right?
M- yes, usually people in the same family have the same skin color.
W- ya.......except for Daddy, cause his is kinda sweaty and reddish-orangish, right mom?

Ok, so my husband is not an exercise freak, but he is a PE teacher who rides his bike to and from work and I guess in the eyes of a 4 year old that means his skin is classified as sweaty reddish-orangish. By the way, I called Craig to tell him and he totally cracked up. So, I figure it's ok to post :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wyatt for President---such a cute little convsersation!!!

Anonymous said...

I meant----CONVERSATION. I didn't go to college for nothing!

Christi said...

Remember Craig ringing out his shirts after basketball games? That boy can sweat!