Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The boys closet & Waytt's first day.....


Summer is nearing and end, and I have been into an 'organizational' mode with the school year starting. I can't believe I let the boys closet get this bad. There was literally just no room for all their stuff/clothes. The before picture shows their ONE, SMALL, dresser they were sharing and a few other organizational baskets that weren't quite cutting it. I found this older dresser for $10 at H2o (if you live in Dallas, you have to check out H20, it is my new favorite junkyard!). It isn't the prettiest, but it was a perfect fit for the space, and will look ok with new drawer pulls. Now they each have a four drawer side, and I freed up the whole rod to hang their nicer, 'school' clothes. Craig put a piece of plywood up above for more storage, that I haven't filled up yet, I'm sure I will have no problem filling it up.....just haven't decided what can go up there yet. Now, it's just for the doors.....I might just put curtains with tie backs to hide it when we want to.....we'll see. So, I put the after picture on this post, but somehow it dissapeared on me so if it doesn't come through I will post it next!


Wyatt also started pre-school today! He was really excited and is in Mrs. Ford's class, who was Will's pre-school teacher, too. He had a great first day and was so excited to tell me all about what they did, on the way home. Anna and I had a fun morning at MOPS, Anna played with the "big-kids" in the 2-year old class and I got to enjoy our first MOPS meeting of the year. It's always fun getting to see some friends who I haven't seen since last May, and a couple new babies born over the summer!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I'm going to try taking all three kids with me to MOPS...I don't know if I'll be able to make it through an entire meeting, but I gotta try.