Sunday, October 12, 2008

me from A-Z

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? Craig
C. Cake or pie? cake, something chocolate and ooey gooey
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? my contacts, I'm so blind without them
F. Favorite color? yellow
G. Gummy bears or worms? neither
H. Home town? Salem, OR.
I. Favorite indulgence? pedicure or hair weave
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? three
L. Lfe isn’t complete without? a relationship with Jesus Christ
M. Marriage date? May 30, 1998
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sister, 1 brother
O. Oranges or Apples? This time of year, apples. But I really love them both.
P. Phobias? mice in my house
Q. Quotes? "we love God best when we love each other well" ~Steven Curtis Chapman
R. Reasons to smile? my sweet kids faces. Especially when they're asleep at night. And my wonderful husband who's mowing the lawn right now.
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag 2 people: Alysun, Christi
U. Unknown fact about me? my lamb won grand champion in 8th grade 4-H
V. Vegetable? I honestly can't think of one I don't like
W. Worst habit? not showering 'til right before I have to pick up Will from school
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ulrasounds of my little ones.
Y. Your favorite food? coconut shrimp, thai mango chicken, chocolate
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Polar Bears

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

I'll get right on this... if the MOPS newsletter turns out crummy, I blame it all on my friend who tagged me for a blog survey.