Thursday, April 23, 2009

Name my Blog

Ok blog readers, it's time to get your creative juices flowing and help me come up with a name for my blog. "The Button Fam" has been in exsistence for 3 years now and it is time for a change. A while ago I got a suggestion from Becca for a name she thought of "Buttons: Cute and Otherwise" and I like it. I really do. But I want to open the table to other suggestions before I make my final decision so here's my proposal:

You leave a comment with a new name for my blog. You can enter as many catchy names as you can think of. I will pick one of the suggestions in about a week and the winner will receive $5 in Dutch Bros. coffee cash!

So let me hear 'em!

8 comments:

Cooking with Big E said...

Hmmmmmm. Blooming Buttons?

Mindi said...

1. Button Up.... (like you're getting to catch-up on the happenings of the Buttons)...

2. Everything Button

3. All Things Button

Unknown said...

Life As A Button

I'll just throw it out there...:)

I actually just wanted to thank-you again for telling us about Bella Beach. We are at Beach Me now and having a GREAT time.

Thanks again!!

Aly sun said...

I'm all there for DB, but now I have to think of a name...

Buttons: the original accessory

Fascinating Buttons (like a play on "fastening" -- perhaps I am the only one who sees the similarity)

Buttons: the special, unique and treasured.

Beautiful Buttons

Everyday Buttons

Mama Knows Buttons

I am scraping the bottoms of the barely here...

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

I gotta have some Dutch Bros!

I thought about some names today, but I never know. You have such a "cute" name, would this be too cutesy?

Buttons and Bits

handfull of johnsons said...

Oh Button! (Like instead of Oh Snap!) I know, it's going to win.

A Barr said...

Button Knows
Chad's input. I couldn't think of one. I love my hubby. Contributing to blog comments and all.

Lindsay said...

My friend Charlene enters:

A Bit From the Button's