Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Bubble Rocket: as seen on TV

If your kids watch any amount of TV (which mine do) they have most likely seen the commercial for the "Bubble Rocket". Wyatt REALLY wanted the bubble rocket for his birthday so I passed along the idea to my sister. We had an early b'day celebration for him at Easter and he indeed got the bubble rocket. Here are two short clips of the bubble rocket in action. As advertized in real life by Wyatt and Anna.

Will's comment after asking him how the bubble rocket on TV compares to the actual bubble rocket was:

"On TV the bubble rocket goes really high, but in real life it doesn't go that high."

Enough said.

5 comments:

Aly sun said...

Oh heavens, my daughter had not seen the bubble rocket before, but now that she's watched your video clips 50 times each, she wants it too. Looks like a fun toy.

Elaine said...

My boys watched your clips and thought the bubble rocket looked pretty cool!

Christi said...

Oh my goodness, I am cracking up at the ingenuity of the bubble rocket. I mean, bubbles and a rocket in one?! I can totally see Wyatt in one of those commercials.

lori said...

I heard, "[mumble, mumble]....I'm gonna jump on this, right about NOW." Ha ha ha ha!

That is a funny toy.

Angela said...

Oh man my boys would LOVE that!