Monday, January 28, 2008

Our short-lived winter wonderland

The snow is just about gone now, but we enjoyed a little time outside this morning in our winter wonderland. Who knows, there might be more tomorrow?
Getting ready to play in the snow with Dad this morning!

Will had high hopes of making a snowman, but our snow was really powdery so the snowman ended up being about a foot tall.

Our little blue-eyed snow baby, all bundled up.

This is from a few days ago, and is one of those classic photos that will be really funny in about 10ish years or so. Anna is all about the "girly" things in life, but she is also a sister of two brothers, and when they play "super-heros" she loves to join in as "spiderwoman"!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,
Your family is beautiful! I saw your page through Christi's and it is so great to how old classmates from wpc are doing. I was reading one of your entries and laughing because you were talking about being nice and watching UFC with Craig...my husband likes to watch it too and I rarely am excited to watch. Just wanted to send a hello to you and I smiled at the snow. I am in Alaska with plenty of it! You should check out my family's page as well
Take care, Elisha Gettmann (weems)