Thursday, August 02, 2007

WHC

Will just wrapped up his second year of Wildcat Hoop Camp. One morning he was dressed and ready to go standing at the side of my bed at 6:45am, if that's any indication of how much he loved it!

Today his team ended up winning the championship game for his "league" (K-2nd graders). He played against his cousin Halle's team, and let me tell you it was hands down the most intense and physical K-2nd grade game I have ever seen. At one point Will and Halle were on the floor wrestling over the ball! Brooke, my parents and I were practically in hysterics on the sidelines. It was so funny to watch. Will came home with a trophy for the celler dweller competition, two medals and four ribbons. He was absolutely BEAMING with all his awards. It was fun to see him having so much fun, and being so proud of his accomplishments. It was also a good opportuninty to remind him of humility!

So until next year......1, 2, 3, WILDCATS!!!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I can't wait to watch my boys play sports. You make me so excited for what's ahead!