Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MORE words from Wyatt......

I have to share something Wyatt said a few days ago, because everytime I think of it, it still makes me laugh. We were talking (I don't even remember about what) and I said something like, "no, you can't do that 'cause you're too little". He looks at me and says, "mom, I'm NOT little, I'm 4, and 4 is not little, 4 is MEDIUM". (Wow, I wonder what that makes 30?)

Oh, I just thought of one more....today at my parents house he found a small wasp nest under their deck railing, so Will and I go down to check it out, and when I saw it I was like, "oh, my goodness, it really is a wasp nest", and Wyatt says, "mom, this is no time to panic".

What did we do for entertainment before we had kids??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he is seriously too funny! I love all the Wyattisms scattered throughout your blog. You could not make this stuff up :-)! Love it! Have a blessed day, Lin!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

So funny!! Man, I need to remember to write the funny stuff down, too!

Autumn and Dan's family said...

Thanks for the comment! Wow! Your family is beautiful!!!! It was really fun to see your blog.