Tuesday, July 31, 2007

He's 4

I have to say that so far I have really enjoyed each age and stage that my children are in, but 4 years old seems to be one of my favorites, so far with the boys. Right now Wyatt is old enough to be able to be pretty self sufficient, but still young enough to snuggle with me, and to think I'm the greatest. He is definately my little buddy. This week, I made a point to write down some of the things he's saying that struck me as funny. I always think I will remember, and before the day is over I forget the exact wording (which is often the funny part) or the whole thing. Here is what he's been saying that just cracks me up:

A couple night ago while we were eating dinner (I had made burritos, by the way) Wyatt says,
"Mommy you're the best breakfast cooker, lunch cooker, AND dinner cooker", then he pauses and looks at Craig and says, "and Daddy you're the best cereal maker and barbequer." Craig's comeback was, "ya, I sure do make a pretty mean bowl of cereal".

A four year old's view of our solar system: "The earth spins around and around, but you don't fall off when it spins around, because your house is stuck". (for a second I actually thought he was going to say because of gravity!)

A clue that he may be watching too much TV: "On TV I saw jet dry and do you know what? Jet dry is the best shine every time........BUT it costs 100 dollars."

2 comments:

Christi said...

That was so funny...I really needed some great Wyatt stories today. Keep them coming because that will never get old.

Aly sun said...

Wyatt's words of wisdom cracked me up.