Saturday, May 19, 2007

words I love to hear

There is a bad tree in our back yard. That is to say, it is not a climbing tree. It has no lower branches, but in Wyatt's opinion it is the perfect tree to try and climb. Every time we go outside he is drawn to the tree. Every time he manages to get about 5 feet up, and every time he gets "stuck" and I have to rescue him. I had finally given up and just hoped he would learn soon not to try and climb that tree. So, the other day they were out playing and I was working in the bedroom. Wyatt comes in with a sad face and a scratched arm and says to me, "you were right mom, it IS a bad tree." Ahhhh.....words I love to hear. :)

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

Please read my latest entry on the blog and give me some advice on how to hear those wonderful words! I know you have a challenging child too and I apprciate your patience and diligence!