Friday, August 21, 2009

Our Favorite Spot

We can't go to Grants Pass in August without a river day at our favorite "secret" spot. I think the first time we went (and I have pictures to prove it) was when Wyatt was about 4 months old, which would be 6 years ago! We have kept up the tradition every year. Being on the river is so beautiful and it always amazes me how peaceful and calm the world feels here.
.
My cutie! I love the reflections in his sunglasses.

Getting geared up for some rock jumpin'
Will in the water after a jump to Papa. I love this photo.
Wyatt was brave enough to jump this year! He and Will jumped together.
Wyatt, our photographer, snapped this one of the 2 of us.
Me and my boys, I sat in this spot for awhile and marveled and God's beautiful creation.
After we'd had enough sun and water for one day we headed home, and stopped off for pizza. It was a yummy way to end a perfect day.
By the way, our chickens are getting quite good at doing what they do best. While we were away they layed 7 eggs!


4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your river pictures! The picture of you and Craig is so cute. Yay chickens! What a good job they did!!

Christi said...

Your boys are so brave to jump from those rocks! there's no doubt you sure have given them a great summer. I like the picture of you and Craig too!

KLB said...

I love the pictures of your two boys jumping in together. Looks like your family is having a great summer!

Elaine said...

I know it was already mentioned, but that was a cute picture of you and Craig. Glad you guys had a fun summer. :)