Monday, August 17, 2009

A few things we love about Ama & Papa's

This past week was spent in Grants Pass at Craig's parents house. Craig helped his mom paint the exterior of their home and it turned out so beautiful! The kids and I got a chance to do a little exploring, relax, and just play! Here are a few things we love about Ama & Papa's:
Swimming in the hot tub....the kids got in nearly every evening
Playing on the swings and feeling like a little kid again

Spotting this pretty mama and her babies in the yard

Playing barefoot in the grass

Swinging on swings some more, this one's a cute little antique swing, just Anna's size

Beautiful flowers in the garden

We also love:
Yummy meals fixed by Ama
Playing restaurant
Spending quality time with those we love!
Up next: The Illinois River






4 comments:

Elaine said...

I figured you must be on a little trip because you hadn't posted recently! Looks like you had a great time. :)

Christi said...

I love that foot picture!

Kelly said...

What a sweet post, Lin! I want to see pics of the house. I'm sure it turned out so great. You can't help but feel loved and carefree at Ama and Papa's! Love them.

KLB said...

Spending time with grandparents are the best memories for kids. My most fondest memories are with my grandparents. Beautiful pictures!