Monday, June 08, 2009

Carting the Hens

One of the kids favorite things to do is chase the hens, catch them, and then carry them around the yard. Anna is the best at catching them. She just goes for it, and has no fear. Today we spent a lot of time outside. I weeded and the kids carted the hens around. I even snapped some pictures.
Wyatt with April...look how big she is!
Mom saying, "no, don't choke her!!"



Anna, sporting a PBJ face and a chicken "baby"


Introductions:
Drake, meet Sweetie Pie-Lacey
Sweetie Pie, meet Drake

Just a girl and her hen


Do chicken feet give you the heebie-jeebies? They do me.


Such soft feathers









5 comments:

Christi said...

I just got the biggest shiver run down me because of those chicken feet!

Really good pictures!

Elaine said...

Those were great pics! When do you get the eggs?
I love that Anna is always in her princess dresses...so cute!

Christy. said...

So cute!!

KLB said...

I love that Anna is in her princess dresses for all of your pitures. She is so darling. I never realized how gross chicken feet really are!

Angela said...

How did I miss this post? Those pictures are priceless!!!