Monday, November 17, 2008

Scrappin' weekend

This weekend three of my scrapbook crazy friends and I went away to the coast for our 5th annual scrapbook weekend. We spent a lot of time around this ginormous table and if this picture is any indication, it was well used....
I finished 16 layouts and it was so nice to get a break, do some shopping, and get a bit more caught up in the kiddos scrapbooks. Craig and the kids had a great time. He built a little fire in the backyard and they roasted hot dogs which was the highlight of their weekend.
Thanks for a fun weekend, girls! I'm already looking forward to next year!

5 comments:

Cooking with Big E said...

I'm totally jealous! Looks like you had a fantastic weekend!

Christi said...

No fair! I want to scrap it up at he beach with you!!

Aly sun said...

This does look like fun (and productive). Nice work!!!

Angela said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so behind with my books!

Elaine said...

How fun for you. So glad you got a chance to get away. You are probably the awesomest scrapbooker I know. I still remember being so impressed with your albums at the creative memories party we had in our old house (the double wide) many years ago!