Saturday, November 01, 2008

Cute Costumes

Will has wanted to be Indiana Jones since September.....we found this princess dress for Anna at a kids re-sale shop back toward the beginning of the month, too. And Wyatt.....well Wyatt always keeps us on our toes. Thursday night he came up with a new idea.
Can you guess what he was? A Shepard! I spent Friday morning fashioning him a tunic from and old brown skirt. When he got home from school I showed him, what I'd made and his response was, "no, mom I wanted to be a Shepard from Heidi, not a Shepard from Israel!!"
Sheesh!
I had him try it on and said he could wear a vest (like the Shepard from Heidi) and then he was convinced. He even pinned his stuffed lamb to his shoulder!
If you think we could have convinced her to be anything but a princess, you'd be wrong! I had fun curling her hair for the first time and even let her wear lip gloss. She loved every minute of it!


And last but not least, our handsome Indiana!



A fun night was had by all! Now I'm off to raid all the dark chocolate!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

They all look great!!! Love the shepherd costume. :-)

lindsey said...

I have really enjoyed reading through your blog..what beautiful children you have!

Unknown said...

Costumes are just what really make Halloween fun. I'm cracking up at the sheep pinned to Wyatt's shoulder.

Christi said...

That was really me :)

LizzyG said...

They all look adorable! Who knew Halloween would be so much work when you're a mom?!!!