Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Bathroom

Here are some pictures of my "new" bathroom. Craig worked really hard last week on this project. We (mostly Craig) put in new tile floors, a new sink fixture, a new toilet, new baseboard trim, took out the baseboard heater, new light switch, new tile border around the tub, took off the old rails for the slider doors, painted the walls and ceiling, and re-decorated. I am really happy with the way it all turned out. I LOVE the tile floors. It is leftover tile we got for FREE when we did our kitchen, and we used it in our master bath, so now everything matches. I debated about the blue walls when we first put it on. I almost went back and got a shade lighter. But it grew on me and now it doesn't bug me at all. I figured a bold color is ok in a small room! We put up some beach pictures of the kids to complete the look. Anyway, here it is.................

The kids had to take showers in our bathroom while the work was in progress so they were happy to have their bath tub back. They still have so much fun in there!

1 comment:

Tami said...

love the colors!