Thursday, July 19, 2007

I've been tagged.....

I have been tagged to share 8 facts or habits about myself.....so here goes!

The rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I drink a travel mug of coffee with two tablespoons creme brulee' creamer and a splash of skim milk every morning. If I don't drink it all before it gets lukewarm, I just pop a few ice cubes into it for and iced coffee and finish it off throughout the day. Is that gross?

2. I sleep with THREE pillows.

3. One of my most favorite places is the library. I remember begging my mom to take me to the library when I was younger and it still puts be in a good mood whenever I take the kids. So, anyone have any good book recommendations?

4. I played the piano for about 8 years and took serious lessons for 4. ( I would love to get back into the habit of playing....but like lots of things.....someday :). I love most any kind of music.

5. I am up for garage sales, thrifts shops, or antique stores anytime. Just let me know!

6. I love getting the mail, and it bugs me if a day goes by and I've have forgotten to check the mailbox.

7. My favorite chore is laundry (believe it or not) and my least favorite is dishes, especially when there is a full load ready to be put away, or worse yet, if I forgot to run it. Yuck.

8. I am one of those weird women who loved being pregnant. Don't hate me, ok?

I tag Christi and Alysun since they are about the only people with blogs who read my blog and haven't already done this :) If anyone else is out there, I tag you too!

2 comments:

Christi said...

You and I are exactly alike on 3, 6, and 7, but you know which one we differ (8)...but I have to admit I'm kinda enjoying it right now.

Oh, I just got into Jodi Piccoult - check out her books, there's a ton.

Also, I responded to your tag on my blog.

Tami said...

Hey...you did your tag...yea! I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to your blog--I will have to stay current--I'm getting inspired. Love the new blog look, too, by the way.

#1--not gross--love coffee.
#3--Flat Stanley
I'm with you on #7.
#8--a little disgusted...