Friday, April 20, 2007

Asparagus, radishes and carrots

Wyatt had his end of the year pre-school program last night. The kids sang three songs and then had their names read as they walked across the stage and got their "diploma". They also received a little memory book in which each student was asked 4 questions and their answers were recorded. Here are Wyatt's:

What would I like to be when I grow up? (keep in mind the most popular anawers were fire men, teachers, doctors.....)
Wyatt: a cooker that makes soup with asparagus, and maybe radishes and carrots.

What is my favorite thing about summer?
Wyatt: I like to plant flowers.

What makes me happy?
Wyatt: when it's snowing

What is my favorite thing to do at school? (again, lots of play with trucks, etc.)
Wyatt: pray to God

We got a good laugh out of his answers!

No comments: