Monday, April 16, 2007

4 years ago today.....


We woke up, got ready and took Will to Aunt Paige's house. Surgery was scheduled for 11:45 and it took us til about 10:15 to be admitted to a room. I was hooked up to a monitor, had an IV started and waited to be taken to the OR. Once in the OR I sat on the side of the table, and was given my epidural. It took a little longer this time, but once it was in I felt great and started to relax a little. They got me all prepped and your Daddy came in. We waited for you to be born. Daddy held my hand and was not as nervous this time around. I could feel the doctors pushing around and it took a little longer for them to get you out. When they spotted your head one of the nurses announced, "it's a blondie". You were born at 12:13pm and the doctor said, "it's a boy!" I said, "It is?!?!?!" Me and daddy both started laughing and crying. They let us peek at you and then they weighed you (7lbs. 8 oz.) and wrapped you up and we got to hold you. I remeber thinking you looked different from Will and you were so cute and not crying at all. We named you Wyatt Samuel, because we both loved the name.


(an except from Waytt scrapbook as I'm refelcting on the day he was born!)


More bday pictures from today to come :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hi, Lindsay--I found your blog--it is very cute! I will keep visiting--let me know if you visit mine. Today is Cate's 2nd birthday so I am stealing the title from you, "2 Years Ago Today..." It is fun to reflect on their birth on their birthday...such a special time.