Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My baby goes to pre-school

It is a strange feeling when you go from feeling like your hands are full of kids, to actually have 5 kidless hours a week.....in just a few short years.
But here we are, my baby in pre-school.....
Showing off her long, "Rapunzel" hair for this shot......
Looking like a big school girl in this one....
So excited and ready for the day with dainty bear......
She seemed to love everything about this day. Said, "by, mom" and plopped down on the carpet. Had a big smile and hug for me when I came to pick her up. Told me how she didn't cry cause she knew I was coming back.
Wow, she's getting so big.




7 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe she's big enough to go off to school---sweet girl! She's growing up so fast, along with the rest of all our kiddos!

P.S. I'm so proud of your consistent running! That is a great accomplishment.

Cooking with Big E said...

She looks like such a big girl in these pictures! Glad her first day went well.

Tiffany said...

So my question is...did YOU cry? I think I would have. Bawling.

Christi said...

She looks so much like Will in that first picture. What a blessing to have everything go so smoothly!

KLB said...

Everytime I see pictures of her, I can't believe how much she looks like you!
I am so glad she had a great start.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you do with a little time to yourself! I have a feeling some fun crafty projects might be coming our way...:)

Aly sun said...

Love the pictures. She's grown up so fast and I'm glad you keep this blog so we can all follow the journey too.