Monday, January 05, 2009

While you were sleeping...

Nothing melts my heart quite like gazing at my sleeping children. Anna has been on a nap fast for the past few weeks. She's at the in between stage, where she probably would nap, but it sometimes feels easier to have her skip the nap and go to sleep earlier and more easily.
But sometimes she just can't help taking a little snooze on the couch. And I just can't help but snap about 20 pictures of my sleeping beauty.

While in Grants Pass over New Years the kiddos all share a room. We put Anna to sleep in a pack and play, which she thinks is really neat since she gets to pretend she's a baby. Before going to bed I peeked in at them and found she had crawled into bed with the brothers. And again, I couldn't resist snapping a picture.
Sweet dreams!


5 comments:

Aly sun said...

Sleeping babies and children are the BEST. They are so beautiful while still and it is a perfect moment to study every perfect detail of their faces.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i completly understand. what great photos!

happy new year.

Tiffany said...

Ummm...gonna have to talk to those boys about hogging the covers! How cute that Anna sleeps all tucked up like a baby still.

handfull of johnsons said...

I just can't believe how big my sweeties are getting right before my very eyes!!! Will is such a handsome MAN!! I love the Christmas singing picture with Anna's arms up high and you can see her tummy sticking out. SO sweet. I NEED to see them soon.

KLB said...

Oh my goodness! How sweet! Abby is constantly moving so when she is tired thats when she lays her head on my shoulder and we get to cuddle. I live for those snuggle moments.