Monday, December 01, 2008

More on Annie....

I would love to post pictures of Anna's birthday party. I would love to show you how hilarious she looked in her sleeping beauty wig. How precious she was in her new dress up clothes blowing out the candle on her cake with Disney princesses on it. But instead, I have only this one picture of her unwrapping her first gift because right after I took it my battery died.
My sister's each had their cameras out so, not to worry, I will get some copies for her scrapbook. We celebrated with Craig's fam on Thanksgiving Day at our house. We hosted Turkey dinner and I had made this princess cake for Anna the day before. She was so excited about the cake. Her reaction when I first showed it to her says it all:
Then we had a joint party with my side of the fam on Sunday evening for Anna and her cousin Halle who is turning 8. The girls had a blast opening presents and Anna got so many nice new things, which she is enjoying greatly.

I am so thankful for my little girl. Parenting Anna is so different than the boys, and it can be challenging, but she is so full of love and brings joy to my heart everyday. She's sweet and spunky and loved being the center of attention on her special day. I'm still in awe of how fast she is growing. I am so excited for all we'll get to experience together as mother and daughter in the years to come....yet I can't believe she's three already!

In my heart I knew I wanted another baby about a year before I became pregnant with Anna. The Lord worked on Craig's heart and I'll never forget the day he came to me and said, "let's have another"...it was Thanksgiving Day 2004. Anna was born 4 days after Thanksgiving 2005. She is indeed an answer to my prayers. She blesses me daily and completes our family perfectly!

We love you Annie-Beth!



3 comments:

handfull of johnsons said...

Her little brown boots drive me WILD!!! I can't WAIT to see her in her wig! Will you PLEASE send them to me??? I'm DYING!!!

Tiffany said...

Ummm...you need to open a cake decorating business!

Angela said...

She is such a doll and that cake Lindsay!!! I agree with your friend its time you start a business and move to my town! :)