Sunday, June 15, 2008

Soaking them in

The evening we returned from our trip we played outside with the kiddos and just soaked them in. The kind of "soaking in" that comes after being away from them for 4 days. Will and Dad were shooting hoops, Wyatt and Anna were cheering them on, and I sat on the grass with my camera feeling so very blessed.
woo hoo, hoopster! It's been almost 10 years since college ball and he's still got it in him :)
Time out for loves from the cheerleader, Anna!
Craig was continuously making up bball game scenarios that sounded something like this:
2 down with 10 seconds to go!
Ahhhh...fouled him!
He's on the line!
Okay it's all tied up, now!
Button to Button, goes up for the lay-in!
Ahhh....overtime!

And on it would go until they "won". Then it started over again.

Will couldn't get enough. I loved watching those two having so much fun together.
Then there's Wyatt who was easily distracted by the trail and begged Papa to go with him on a walk for wildflowers.

And here's the beautiful bouquet he picked. (He really wanted me to take a picture.)
And my girl, looking so carefree running in the sunshine.
My love for Craig grew the moment he became a dad. I love him not only as a husband, but also as daddy to our kiddos. He is the perfect daddy for our family and I know the kiddos would have to agree!

Yes, I am truly blessed.

Happy Father's Day, sweetie!




1 comment:

Angela said...

So sweet Lindsay! Blessed indeed!