Thursday, October 04, 2007

Tag, you're it!


I've been tagged--and now, if you're reading this, you get to do it, too--you're tagged. Post it on your blog!


Two names you go by:
1. Lin
2. Lindy-Beth

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Jeans
2. reddish pink shirt

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Walk/jog
2. work in my yard

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. sunshine
2. a few more hours in the day

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Tasha, my childhood dog
2. T.C. (the cat) my childhood cat

Two things you ate(or drank) today:
1. coffee with creamer
2. Quaker Oat squares

Two people you last talked to:
1. Craig on the phone
2. Anna

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Jogging
2. Date night!!

Two longest car rides:
1. Oregon to Disneyland
2. Oregon to Canada

Two favorite holidays:
1. Valentine's Day
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. water

2 comments:

Christi said...

I had Quaker Oat Squares today too...but then threw them up - those things are so nasty coming out the other way. Sorry if that ruined your breakfast for tomorrow.

Tami said...

Thanks for doing your tag! I had fun reading it!