Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Funny boys

Just a couple random things that the boys said today. I didn't want to forget them so I wrote them down. Not sure if they will come across as funny over the computer, but they made me laugh.

I asked Wyatt what he learned about in pre-school today and he replied: "Cigarette mom. We learned that when you cigarette your "thung" turns all black." I figured out "thung" also means lung.

I was chopping up an avacado to go with dinner and Wyatt saw and said: "I hope we're not having choke-ka-cardo for dinner tonight, 'cause I don't like choke-ca-cardos. I guess avacados make him "choke".

Will was helping me get dinner ready and I gave him the job of grating the cheese. He was close to being done and asked me, "mom, is this good or do you need me to grind up some more chesse?"

They are funny boys and I love 'em!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your boys :-)! Sarah used to call cigarettes "secrets" for the longest time. I still think she mispronounces it.

Christi said...

Yes - they are just as funny over the computer and it never gets old. Max was pretending to be his friend McKenzie but he couldn't remember her name so he combined his cousin's name and our favorite story and said, "I'm Nick-Ikea"