Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Pillowcase Dress

Meet, Anna's good friends, baby Zoe and Selah.

Selah's mom Ashley sent me the link to a pillowcase dress and said, "we should make matching dresses for our girls"

So we did.



Only we didn't use a pillowcase. We used fabric that we sewed into a pillowcase. Easy to modify the sizes a little since we were dealing with a 5 year old, 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old. We had extra fabric so we made one for Zoe who turns one on December 17th, a very good day.


These were really easy. I mean so easy, I am already planning on making more. We still have scraps leftover and I want to make a matching dress for Anna's American girl doll and Selah's rag doll.


Check out the link here:
http://www.simplymodernmom.com/2010/07/pleated-bow-pillowcase-dress-tutorial/
Grab a friend and make some for the girls in your life. It's more fun to sew together!







1 comment:

lori said...

I love the dresses!

They might be easy enough for me to try. Definitely inspiring!