Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's official!

Anna is officially out of the crib. A couple weeks ago she had another incident in the middle of the night where she tried to climb out and pinned her foot between the crib and the wall. She was in there screaming and it totally freaked me out. So I decided I had definitely put this off long enough and the next morning she moved to the crib mattress on the floor. It's been challenging getting her to stay in her "bed" to go to sleep, but lately she seems to be getting the hang of it. The night waking still happens every once in a while (we are waiting the LAST baby tooth to pop through!) and last night I heard her crying. It sounded like she was up out of her bed, in the hall, but then she stopped crying and in my 1/2 asleep state I figured she had gotten back in her bed, and I fell back asleep without checking on her. Later, about 4am, I had to get up and go the the bathroom so I decided to check on her. Of course she wasn't in her room......what was I thinking? I headed to the boys room where I found her and Wyatt curled up together in his bed. Too cute, I guess she needed someone to snuggle with. And we ALWAYS take her back to her bed if she gets in with us. So, she's learning! I would have taken a picture to post, but c'mon, it was 4am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Anna! Oh that is so cute that she was snuggled up with Wyatt. So sweet. Yes, I expected a picture :-). Congrats on the big girl in your house...can't believe she'll be two in a few weeks!